bRaZEns '02 EX V6 Coupe *2-11-13* (56kGtfo)

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Re: bRaZEns '02 EX V6 Coupe (56kGtfo)

Wow beautiful car. Your black leather seats makes me so jealous lol. Your car definitely has a lot of potential. I think you should just get a full coilover setup and slam it, or at least a decent drop, and then get a set of wheels. And you'd pretty much be done.

TheHunter

Reaction score

Yeah... keep it on the down-low with tints. Especially because our cars look so hot to start with... you don't want to be attracting the cops.

VO_DRUE08

Reaction score

sweet ride. agree'd with everybody else. drop for the next step. =)

A-cord

Reaction score

well for a 16 yr old a v6 accord is more than enough *i was only allowed a 4banger when i was 16*, so i wouldn't sweat it with the modding.. just learn, get familiar with your car and soon enough you'll be ready to do your own mods and installs. but then again you can never start too early on modding your car :up: good luck

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Hey man welcome to the family. We know you were kidding about the tints. Definitely drop next, oh, and the car is very clean! Keep it that way.. you shall soon adapt to the style here. Your mother doesn't look too happy in that pic.. she's probably like: "sh|t, we shouldn't have done this - here it goes [with the modding].." and she's probably wondering why you're taking pictures hahaha

v6indodarknight

Reaction score

one hint about this forum.... drop the car before people start calling ur 6thgenv6 a jeep... LOL... and one last hint bout dropping... go with full coilover... it might be more expensive... but its all worth it... cus now im rolling with a lowering spring and wanna buy full coilover but its a waste for my spring... so waiting a yr or so till the full coilover...

yeah baby... i ma slam my car (maybe next yr LOL)

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score

Thanks to all for the comments :omgbd:

And yea i will definitely drop it b4 i get H.I.D's. The problem with that is, my brother has some brand new Philips 5000k Colormatch Bulbs , very tempting :skurred:

Back