question about jacking

finch13

Reaction score
Hijack-Duke_Nukem_Mission.gif

So... do you guys jack with your right or left hand? :lawl:

Personally, I prefer to use 2 hands just to make it go faster. It's amazing how fast and easy it lifts up using 2 hands on the shaft. :lawl:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
So... do you guys jack with your right or left hand? :lawl:

Personally, I prefer to use 2 hands just to make it go faster. It's amazing how fast and easy it lifts up using 2 hands on the shaft. :lawl:
ohhhhh i have a good response to this...but ive already pirated this thread enough :icon_axe:

FYI to anyone looking for a jack: DO NOT buy the orange jack at harbor freight ("central pneumatic" brand, i think a 2-ton?). when you want to let it down, twisting the handle is extremely tight and if youre not careful, the car will just come down since the jack "lets go" in a split second. DO NOT WANT

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
ohhhhh i have a good response to this...but ive already pirated this thread enough :icon_axe:

FYI to anyone looking for a jack: DO NOT buy the orange jack at harbor freight ("central pneumatic" brand, i think a 2-ton?). when you want to let it down, twisting the handle is extremely tight and if youre not careful, the car will just come down since the jack "lets go" in a split second. DO NOT WANT

lol jack away my friend. I just got a bigger jack from a friend and solved the problem that way. i really wanna hear your response though.:jarred:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score

my dad's low profile jack is like that...i have to loosen it VERY slowly or else the car drops....probably same crappy brand...he got it from pepboys

Back