*updates*SoCal memorial day BBQ!

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
agreed :D! what happend with nick and that cop?

someone backed into someone?! O.O is nick the one with the te37 or is he the one with the red coupe?

The one with the TE37's, not sure what happened with the guy with the turbo Accord and time attack rims, he got pulled over in the lot after i got my parking ticket, what an ahole cop, seriously, he tells me he got on the PA system, I didn't hear it =/

so who backed into who?
:ohsnap:

I'll leave it up to the them to talk about it, don't want to be that gossip person who needs to feel important by spewing all the new info :D

HECz_

Reaction score
The one with the TE37's, not sure what happened with the guy with the turbo Accord and time attack rims, he got pulled over in the lot after i got my parking ticket, what an ahole cop, seriously, he tells me he got on the PA system, I didn't hear it =/

I'll leave it up to the them to talk about it, don't want to be that gossip person who needs to feel important by spewing all the new info :D

te37s? got rid of your tsx wheels already? :thinking:

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
sorry guys i didn't make it, i didnt get my car back in time and my internet connection was down at home so i couldn't tell you guys sorry but next time for sure

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
not bad for my first 6ga meet..nice cars..just wish i had mine....stupid 16year old noob drivers who rear end others at red lights :eusa_doh:

and yeahh that cop was a b!tch lol

juicebox00

Reaction score

wait, that a**hole gave you a parking ticket....?

and what happened to Carlos? As we were leaving the cop trailed me after talking to nick about something, but then blew by me on the wrong side of the road to pull carlos over 2 cars ahead. And how much bad luck is it that the 2 guys w/ swaps happen to be the 2 to get hassled

Last edited:

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
what happened to Carlos? As we were leaving the cop trailed me after talking to nick about something, but then blew by me on the wrong side of the road to pull carlos over 2 cars ahead. And how much bad luck is it that the 2 guys w/ swaps happen to be the 2 to get hassled

do u have carlos's number? cause i dont got my phone so i cant get a hold of em!

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
no, i don't. you pm it to me or something?

Na i got his number on my cellphone and im not home i forgot my phone at home... ima head home rite now just got back from the wedding... ill call em first thing in the morning though cause i dont wanna bug em rite now

Back