DIY - A/C Removal (4cyl)

Theory208

Reaction score
I'm in the process of removing the ac. Did ne of you pull fuses after the delete? I'm new on electrical but learn quick. I might have some trouble getting the new belt, ne 1 know where I could order on that fits? Thanks

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Did ne of you pull fuses after the delete? I'm new on electrical but learn quick.

no, but i remember looking before i did this, and i think if i wouldve taken out a fuse or whatever for it, something else wouldnt have worked, possibly the defrost option....or something else. idk, but you dont really need to remove anything electrical aside from unplugging some ****.

I might have some trouble getting the new belt, ne 1 know where I could order on that fits?

as i said...

now you put your new alt belt on, the one for a DX model accord without A/C.

...and here you go...

http://www.tasauto.com/Product/Browse.aspx?d=954&p=2

...bottom right.

Theory208

Reaction score
Good lookin out, I'm bout sick of the local auto parts shop, f***er said he only had grade 5 bolts, what a liar.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
lol, i dont think a drive belt would be a hard thing to get really. you dont have to order it from TAS, i just posted that cuz thats where i got mine from. you could go to the dealer and get one there, or any auto parts store really. all you need to do is say is you need the alternator belt without a/c for a 2000 accord 4 cylinder. and if they ask what submodel tell them dx, since a/c was optional on those....that way you dont have to get into a conversation with some dumb old guy about why he thinks its a bad idea for you to be taking out your a/c, haha.

Back