[2009-06-25] FML (Accident Pics)

d1blet

Reaction score
The Accord will live on but those are some serious battle wounds.

At least you're not one of those types that call it quits and part out after an accident like this.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Couldve been a hell of a lot worse man, glad your car didn't get totaled and you are ok! The accord is replaceable and you are not.

LudeNsoL

Reaction score
damn man good thing ur okay where u located, i work at a really good body shop and we can fix it for a good price and make sure it looks legit before u get it back lmk.. our body shop specializes is stis and s2000's

tunerbum147

Reaction score
that is not bad at all. could of been a lot worse but it still sucks. and im guessing your in orange county CA not NY but if you are in NY. i work with my uncle who owns a body shop and is a perfectionist so we wont let it go without it being right. plus stand behind our work 100% for life.

Red02Accordv6_2

Reaction score
it doesn't looks too bad. It could have been a lot work considering that a big rig weights like 10 tons or more. The same exact thing almost to me once, but I gunned it right when I saw the truck turning into my lane.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Yea, I'm very thankful that this is the only extent of the damage. And yea, i'm in California, not NY, thanks for the offers!

tunerbum147

Reaction score
well good luck getting it fixed. hopefully find a good shop to fix it right if you don't have one already

Back