GlassJAw's Euro R Accord

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Re: GlassJAw's 2000 CL1 Euro R Accord Sedan

Just added a Gizzmo Tach Recall 2 stage shift light with launch control, added a vid in the first post, have any of you got one of these installed??
When it first turns on it recalls peak RPM from the last time it was run, then does the final stage shift light and then the first stage shift light.... moves the factory tacho around like a Defi unit..... quite cool IMO

juicebox00

Reaction score

your car sounds soo mean in that vid..lol

GlassJAw

Reaction score

Cheers dude, Funny thing is.... thats all factory standard. I might have to set up a camera and take a vid of it out on the road, it revs up almost as quick as it does in that vid (and sounds like a B16B Civic Type R).

P.S. sorry about the crap vid quality, I only have my cellphone at work to use.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Other than the CF4 fogs, instead of the ones you have, the car looks great.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

Cheers dude, Funny thing is.... thats all factory standard. I might have to set up a camera and take a vid of it out on the road, it revs up almost as quick as it does in that vid (and sounds like a B16B Civic Type R).

P.S. sorry about the crap vid quality, I only have my cellphone at work to use.

I just read about 6hrs of what it would take to import a CF4 or CL1 accord to the us. Its not worth it, the import laws here are so damn tight, you would spend 10 grand before getting it to be a legal driving vehicle.

There are some Non-conforming cars that are eligable to go into the US but its the 1997 SIR-t, still we dont know how much money it will take. The 1992-1999 accord works but it has to be left hand drive =( Im still investigating tho to see how much it could cost total to import a 1997 sirt right hand drive with the F20 200hp

Last edited:

GlassJAw

Reaction score

Each to their own I guess..... I personally think the CF4 fogs look oversized and dopey.
CL1's have the smaller Fogs with honeycombe grilles around them.

The SiR-T is a similar car..... but only has a F20B in it, wonder how much it would cost to convert one of them to a Euro R??

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Each to their own I guess..... I personally think the CF4 fogs look oversized and dopey.
CL1's have the smaller Fogs with honeycombe grilles around them.

The SiR-T is a similar car..... but only has a F20B in it, wonder how much it would cost to convert one of them to a Euro R??

As you said, "to each their own".

I like the SiR-T as well, big fan of the CL9 also.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

As you said, "to each their own".

I like the SiR-T as well, big fan of the CL9 also.

The SiR-T has a f20 200hp and a redline of 8,500 rpms, i dont think it needs a conversion lol. I would happy to just have that car in the USA without any problems.

GlassJAw

Reaction score

The 1992-1999 accord works but it has to be left hand drive =( Im still investigating tho to see how much it could cost total to import a 1997 sirt right hand drive with the F20 200hp

Funny you should say that..... the only restriction on our import laws is that if new imports are brought in L/H Drive they have to be converted to R/H Drive.

P.S the Euro R Front lip doesn't fit an SiR-T either..... needs the Euro R Fogs and bumper to work. (have been considering getting carbon inserts and removing the fogs alltogether to duct cold air into the Engine Compartment)

Back