772 FWHP Dodge SRT-4

tnguyen600

Reaction score
link/pic fail. lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZRGFrVzJGDo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZRGFrVzJGDo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i have some ridiculous love of cars with absurdly large turbos, especially if the gears are long enough that once they hit boost they can shift and stay in it until they shut it down

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Even if it could move in a straight line, it certainly couldn't go around corners, haha!

Are you serious!? The SRT-4 is sick in the road course. I've raced mine against Lotus' at the road course and been complimented by Lotus drivers at how well the car kept up with theirs. They actually started laughing saying they couldn't shake my SRT-4 off their tail. That's stock for stock. Maybe the 772 FWHP SRT-4 is a different story but shouldn't be.

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
sick car, what do you think of the cobalt ss sedan ? Its turbo also, you think its nice ?

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
sick car, what do you think of the cobalt ss sedan ? Its turbo also, you think its nice ?

The Supercharged Cobalt SS is slow. REALLY. A Stage 2 Cobalt SS Supercharged gets owned by a stock SRT-4.

Mazdaspeed3, Cobalt SS Turbocharged, and SRT-4, stock for stock, are all neck and neck. Can't go wrong with any of them.

Cobalt SS sedan looks like a turd I think. Great sleeper. The SS Coupe looks real hot. I'm a fan of flamboyant looking sports cars. Love the crazy spoiler, front and rear fascia. My supervisor at work owns a Cobalt SS Supercharged. It's not the fastest, but it sounds so nice.

Back