Need help deciding on what springs!

xJx

Reaction score
I will be putting the springs on stock shocks for now I know its risky..but Im taking the risk! Heres the deal I can get a set of eibach pro kit springs used for $130 shipped OR Brand new tein s tech springs for $140 shipped. I know on stock shocks the best bet is to get the pro kit but its hard for me to decide because I can get the tein for only $10 more brand new. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Updated: Or I can get h&r sport springs used for about a year from a local person for $100.

Last edited:

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
hm... maybe that was something else im thinking about. lol i think i was thinking bout sportlines but w/e. go with teins then since only 10more.

xJx

Reaction score
Ok thanks guys I'll probably go with the teins

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I guess you are not considering installing new shocks at the same time, but I would highly suggest that.

I have Pro Kits on my car and I love them. But they are paired with Koni Yellows so I can adjust heights to avoid "the boat look" (which the Pro Kits are famous for when not paired with adjustable struts). In your situation I would go with the Teins.

btw don't let anyone tell you what a drop is and what isn't. Some of us don't like "dumped" cars or don't want that super low look, so just do what you like man. Post pics when you get em on.

Back