Pa/ct/ny/nj/whoever-wants-to-drive

nyknick1015

Reaction score
me 2 i have just heard soem much about peoples cars getting stolen after leaving/there that im very hesitant to go. ill def go if we can get a bunch of people on her to go

I just spoke to my cousin about honda day a little while ago too cuz he knew some1 that used to work at a chop shop, they prey on OBD1 cars because those are the ones that you can sell almost the entire car. The only reason why hondas get stolen the most is because most guys know that the older cars are better platforms. BUT since the step up to OBD2 its not as frequent cuz of the ignition and key chips but its a lot harder to get around that. There are some people who convert back to obd1 tho which most of us know about

to be safe really, roll with a bunch of people and park together. if there is a high profile car, always try to box it in and this is probably the best day to run with NO plates. Keep it in the car and then when your in the lot keep it under the seat or something. Put like a dummy plate on there like the dealerships do that says like 20% off

$75 ticket that is beatable since you have the plates is better than takin the bus home

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Put like a dummy plate on there like the dealerships do that says like 20% off

Or you could gimme some cash and I'll make you a plate (vinyl lettering/design). I got like 4 plates in my room that I could use some of the vinyl at my job to letter up. Maybe like the 6ga logo or something

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
lmao we could have Eric bring his motorcycle down, wear a leather jacket, and pretend he's Blade, that would either make for a funny story or a good way to guard the rides

nyknick1015

Reaction score
what me and my cousin do when ever i go somewhere with my bike is i chain my bike to the rim of his car so ya gotta take both and good luck getting both out

eggs

Reaction score
Or you could gimme some cash and I'll make you a plate (vinyl lettering/design). I got like 4 plates in my room that I could use some of the vinyl at my job to letter up. Maybe like the 6ga logo or something

can you make like a jap plate for my car?

ive always wanted a jap plate for my car that says eggs i think it would be funny since thats my nickname where i live haha

MikeyMike

Reaction score
I just spoke to my cousin about honda day a little while ago too cuz he knew some1 that used to work at a chop shop, they prey on OBD1 cars because those are the ones that you can sell almost the entire car. The only reason why hondas get stolen the most is because most guys know that the older cars are better platforms. BUT since the step up to OBD2 its not as frequent cuz of the ignition and key chips but its a lot harder to get around that. There are some people who convert back to obd1 tho which most of us know about

to be safe really, roll with a bunch of people and park together. if there is a high profile car, always try to box it in and this is probably the best day to run with NO plates. Keep it in the car and then when your in the lot keep it under the seat or something. Put like a dummy plate on there like the dealerships do that says like 20% off

$75 ticket that is beatable since you have the plates is better than takin the bus home

pay $30 to race, park in the main lot by the track you'll be fine.. they have guards at the exit now to check and make sure there is a key in the ignition when you leave.... ive been to every honda day for the past 5 years.. if its not an oldschool civic or integra they wont even look at it. and ps: no one wants a 6thgen lol

eggs

Reaction score
pay $30 to race, park in the main lot by the track you'll be fine.. they have guards at the exit now to check and make sure there is a key in the ignition when you leave.... ive been to every honda day for the past 5 years.. if its not an oldschool civic or integra they wont even look at it. and ps: no one wants a 6thgen lol

haahah very true i mean how many people in ny actually have a modified 6th gen.. thats not just big rims and alteza lights

VonDubz

Reaction score
we should do one meet at gpny, and one at Etown imo

eggs

Reaction score
we should do one meet at gpny, and one at Etown imo

i was thinking the same thing if they wanna come for gpny they have a pretty good one inside the place we can always set up a gpny meet

Back