CanAm Cruise 2010.....Official Thread

OMG TSX

Reaction score
hey justin...
I was wondering if I can invite the honda/acura community in TriStateVIP which I'm a member of.
Also, if I could post it up in the s2ki and StanceWorks forum.

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
Hey thanks for responding, I appreciate your feedback. I agree with what you said, and I think she'd enjoy it. We'd probably head home Sunday after brunch or whatever so I think 1 day of cars she can handle haha.

Love your car btw, almost exactly what I want next.

good stuff then!! Cant wait to meet her :)
yes I like cars but i like girly stuff like shoes and coach bags too so i think she will be just fine with the rest of the girls attending.

thanks for the compliment on my TL btw. The sig pic is so old, so so many mods ago LOL wait till you see my car at CanAm hehe

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
hey justin...
I was wondering if I can invite the honda/acura community in TriStateVIP which I'm a member of.
Also, if I could post it up in the s2ki and StanceWorks forum.

Yes. I'm going to PM you the BB code to use for the posting. All that I ask is that you keep up with the threads that you post, and relay list (who's going) updates to me so that I can keep the other sites updated.

OMG TSX

Reaction score
yup... lol if you wanna update my usernames? hehe
i2ide (TSXClub/TriStateVIP)
CGP CL9 (Azine/S2KI/LITuners)
OMG TSX (6GA/StanceWorks)

I don't think I'm going to tell lituners because they cause drama haha

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
good stuff then!! Cant wait to meet her :)
yes I like cars but i like girly stuff like shoes and coach bags too so i think she will be just fine with the rest of the girls attending.

thanks for the compliment on my TL btw. The sig pic is so old, so so many mods ago LOL wait till you see my car at CanAm hehe

haha thanks, very kind of ya to welcome her in! Her name is Jill. I keep telling her everyone's respones to my question on here, just to make her feel at ease...and she's like "I'm not even worried about it, I want to go." lol

I don't know if I want to see your car, it may make me want to buy a TL sooner than I should lol. Looove the Aspec kit, wish they would have put it on the Type-S.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
yup... lol if you wanna update my usernames? hehe
i2ide (TSXClub/TriStateVIP)
CGP CL9 (Azine/S2KI/LITuners)
OMG TSX (6GA/StanceWorks)

I don't think I'm going to tell lituners because they cause drama haha

Yeah please use discretion when inviting other boards. We don't want people who are going to act like D-Bags.

Raul

Reaction score
Any of the US members want a pair of mint 6th gen TYC headlights? comes with HID bulbs for low beam and yellow high beams:eusa_drool:

Back