Only one windshield nozzle squirts

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
if you was your car, and use soap with wax, the wax maybe the reason why it clogged up.

ILoveMyCG

Reaction score
shoot my passenger side is also starting to clog up and i just replace them last year about 10$ each from the dealer. I might just get the led ones and paint them black.

dtraill27

Reaction score
try to use a pin in the nozzle whole to get anything out. i had wax build up in there from waxing my car

Griffeycom

Reaction score
My drivers side nozzle doesn't work very well on my car which is really annoying because I CANNOT stand a dirty windshield so I go through several gallons of washer fluid a year, I need to get mine figured out asap! In fact, I'll go check to see if I see any blockage or anything right now! Thanks for the thread :)

Griffeycom

Reaction score
OK, Just took mine out, soaked it for about 5 minutes in soapy water and cleaned the hoses, helped a little but not anywhere near same spray as the passenger side. Adding new washer nozzle to the next Honda Parts order I make!

ActNow

Reaction score
an old toothbrush or a wire brush also helps to clear wax out of the nozzles at least thats what helped my problem.

Back