AMR Coilovers Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Its only been 9 weeks for me. I didn't even have a discussion about my spring rates yet. I asked him 2 weeks ago and he said he'll contact me when the parts are ready for assembly.

Honestly, I knew it would be way more than 9-11 weeks. He cut $400 off from the price tag so he has to recover the losses with less timely labor for our sets and more time for his other priorities.

I'm anxious as heck too!!! :aznrun:

yeah I see, I think it will be like 2-4 weeks till they are ready hopefully lol

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Well if it's gone to powdercoating, that's a good sign at least.

At the absolute lastest, I have 3 weeks until I need my coilovers. :skurred:
I know Andy said he's trying, so... yeah.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, I actually talked to him about the way to check orders on his website. It wasn't working for me so I wasn't sure about how to do it and it just led to a discussion about the orders in general.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I talked to Andy today over the phone for like half an hour and he's really pumped about getting these units to you guys. The problem he is having is that he can't actually get his new facility together yet because of his landlord and he doesn't have a workbench to really assemble the final units. Everything is pretty much done, he just needs to put them back together and ship them to everyone. He's really aiming to get them out ASAP and he's grateful that you guys are very patient. It won't be much longer dudes! He knows you all will be very happy with your purchase once you have them in.

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
I talked to Andy today over the phone for like half an hour and he's really pumped about getting these units to you guys. The problem he is having is that he can't actually get his new facility together yet because of his landlord and he doesn't have a workbench to really assemble the final units. Everything is pretty much done, he just needs to put them back together and ship them to everyone. He's really aiming to get them out ASAP and he's grateful that you guys are very patient. It won't be much longer dudes! He knows you all will be very happy with your purchase once you have them in.

RIGHT ON! :hihi:

thanks for the updates Sleeper Cell

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
That's very good news.

Cuz I'm SWEATIN' BALLZ hoping that they come in in time. I think this whole thing has probably knocked a couple years off my life, just trying to be patient and accept the fact there's nothing else I can really do.

I will say I hope it's a "first in, first out" deal, whereas the people who paid first can get thiers first. That's my best hope.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That's very good news.

Cuz I'm SWEATIN' BALLZ hoping that they come in in time. I think this whole thing has probably knocked a couple years off my life, just trying to be patient and accept the fact there's nothing else I can really do.

I will say I hope it's a "first in, first out" deal, whereas the people who paid first can get thiers first. That's my best hope.

What's the cut off date in order for you to be able to get them/get them installed in time for CanAm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back