AUX input adaptor for my 2000 v6?

KnightRyder

Reaction score
i have that same unit and it works. But it will only work if you have a single disc cd player, NOT the 6disc cd changer. if you can, pull your radio out and look at the back, there should be an unused port where this aux box will plug in.

Lee49645

Reaction score
i have that same unit and it works. But it will only work if you have a single disc cd player, NOT the 6disc cd changer. if you can, pull your radio out and look at the back, there should be an unused port where this aux box will plug in.

crap i have the 6 cd changer. =(

you should just get a new stereo man, they all have built in aux input(s)

i thought all teh stereos are thinner so wouldnt that leave a huge gaping hole?

WestKoastHonda

Reaction score
hey thats a good idea.. im gonna have to borrow it! i was saving up to buy an expensive a** double din nav unit. Mostly for that aux input. That interface would save a TON of money. And i also have the 6 disc changer, but its bugging out, so im just gonna trash it all together.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
i thought all teh stereos are thinner so wouldnt that leave a huge gaping hole?

They are, but they have housings you install that lets the lower portion be a tape deck, or storage space, etc. Check out HandA accessories and you'll see some different options for filling that space.

I'm using my tape deck (car kit) with my ipod, lol.

imaricer:)

Reaction score
go to walmart. walk to car audio. look for the scorcshe wireless FM transmitor and your good. its like 12 bux

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
imaricer:) said:
go to walmart. walk to car audio. look for the scorcshe wireless FM transmitor and your good. its like 12 bux
That sounds like ****, honestly the tape is way better sounding

Back