Any Make Stock Wheel Pic Thread

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
Yea I know thats why I didn't get them because everyone has them ... Also I seen a few 7th gens with the G37 wheels .. Now those are some sexy wheels ... if you can afford them def get those man I would have gotten them but they are real hard to find and when I did find them the person wanted 1,100 for them with no tires

even MORE people have the g37 wheels! dont get them lol my boy in passaic was selling a pair for 400 with no tires.... plus its not cool to have stolen wheels. Thats why im going with low offset aftermarket wheels for my car

rayfinkle5

Reaction score

I haven't really seen these on here but around my way theres about 5 6thgen with the 09 v6 accord rims and they look real good. I would have put them on my car but like i said about 5 already have them and i like being original ... plus i got some 18s at a real good deal ... If anyone has these rims post up a pic

Pics please if someone has these.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
even MORE people have the g37 wheels! dont get them lol my boy in passaic was selling a pair for 400 with no tires.... plus its not cool to have stolen wheels. Thats why im going with low offset aftermarket wheels for my car

The ones the person was selling me where not stolen ... thats why he was selling them for so much and not $400 ... He bought the car and it came with stock rims and some others he sold the stocks and bought some cheaper ones for the winter ... I haven't really seen any 6thgens with them only 7th but hey I'm sure theres a few out there ....

Rayfinkle5 I'll see if my boy comes by my house today so I could take a picture of his car so you could see what the 09 accord v6 rims look like on our cars

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
whoa... how can u forget about these!!!

picture.php

:deal:

Mikey

Reaction score
Civic Si wheels. (In sig)

I think it'd be baller of those Caliber wheels really did fit. :lawl:

Back