FS: GReddy Emanage Blue

changaroo

Reaction score
Ho ho ho,

I have an E-manage Blue for sale, comes with the Main harness (brand new uncut) and the box. It is a piggy back fuel management system and allows you to adjust yourr vtack points. Good for you v6 guys that want to squeeze some extra ponies from your swap. Granted, this will work for i4's too... but the aftermarket engine management for i4's are much better than what the v6 guys have.

This unit can be "hacked" to an emanage gold via a simple solder mod, but I have not done it. I can also provide links onto how to make your own support cable to interface it with a laptop if interested.

28325_1233849202611_1120590058_31197961_1035065_n.jpg

I'm selling because I don't plan on installing it, nor am i getting the car tuned anytime soon as it is put away in storage while I try to sell it / part it out.

2/17/12 - $180 OBO THIS WEEKEND ONLY, then its off to ebay
Asking price $230, OBO.
these are all selling for $300+ on ebay so dont lowballs me please.

:badger:

Last edited:

changaroo

Reaction score
thanks knox.

dude jdmcg3, dont take this personally... but if you lowballed me on my harness bar, which was priced lower than this, how am i supposed to take you seriously on the emanage??

changaroo

Reaction score
yessir, it piggy backs onto the ECU and has nothing to do with your transmission.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Eric could you go into a little more detail as to what this does. I know you said adjust your Vtec points, but what does that mean exactly? Sorry I don't know much about fuel mgmnt systems.

i.e. what could this for for me in terms of my J32 swap? And it wouldn't do anything funky with Rich's module? Thanks.

changaroo

Reaction score
Eric could you go into a little more detail as to what this does. I know you said adjust your Vtec points, but what does that mean exactly? Sorry I don't know much about fuel mgmnt systems.

i.e. what could this for for me in terms of my J32 swap? And it wouldn't do anything funky with Rich's module? Thanks.

You can raise / lower the vtec engagement points. IIRC with the j32 type-s ecu vtec engages at 5200, which can be on the high side, depending on how you drive. You can lower it to engage at a lower RPM if desired.

As for the tuning side, with the piggy back, you can adjust how much fuel is injected and at what rate (pulse width & duty cycles). This allows you to fine tune the fuel curve and tune the car specifically to your mods, fix your AFR's if your car leans out / runs rich at different points in your driving cycle.

As for interfering with richies harness, 99cfenvy currently has it installed on his car, with no issues.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Very helpful thank you. And the cable you mentioned connecting to a computer provides the interface in which to do all this?

Mine seems to be at 4800, I may have to look into this. But engaging it too low seems like it could be pretty hard on the engine if you hit it a lot.

I had several people tell me the J32a2 responds well to bolt ons, but I'm not sure I've noticed much. Maybe they meant with the addition of a mgmt system like this.

Thanks again for the info man. :)

changaroo

Reaction score
the cable, your tuner should have. its just a modified usb cable if you want to make one yourself.

let me know if youre interested! :)

Back