Rear Window Visor

Mikey

Reaction score
You think too much, lol. Just get one and paint if you want one. All the other ones out there are crap.
Yes I do! Lol. I should. I might. As you said, it's a little more than you paid but, hey, still not a bad price for a nice little touch.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
I'd love one but, again, CF on a DEP car doesnt look right IMO. I could always paint it but, meh.

idk man. i think it could look fresh. but thats just me pictureing something in my head.

why not have someone photoshop a CF one on the and a black one on there?.. if you do this please post a copy back in here or PM with it. i would love to see if it matches the idea i have in my head.

Mikey

Reaction score
Well, Ive seen RedRyder's, in person and in his MRT, and it looks good. His car is also lowered and he has awesome wheels. I think those two factors alone effect how it'll look.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I don't even know if Sarona makes one for the 6th Gen, do they?

If they did, it would undoubtedly be nice.

idk man. i think it could look fresh. but thats just me pictureing something in my head.

Look at 99cfENVYv6’s pics, he makes DEP and CF look good.

I think those two factors alone effect how it'll look.

That is a very valid point. You have nice wheels though. And as for ride height, I think everything looks fine on cars that aren’t lowered, it’s just that most things seem to look their very best on cars that are. Just my line of thinking, however.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That is a very valid point. You have nice wheels though. And as for ride height, I think everything looks fine on cars that aren’t lowered, it’s just that most things seem to look their very best on cars that are. Just my line of thinking, however.

^And you run a tight ship.

;)

Mikey

Reaction score
Indeed. A roof spoiler, unfortunately IMO, gets categorized in with lip kits; sure they good no matter what but they look better when lowered.

It's still on my list of things I'd like but I have bigger fish to fry first. ;)

Macho accord

Reaction score
There's a shop in Orlando Fl that makes a roof wing for sedan that I think it looks better than the one that's sold for the 6th gen accords opts r painted or carbon fiber ill post pics when I get mine, just in case some one likes it n would like to buy one , any one need more inf email @ [email protected]

ParisiOT

Reaction score
great... like everything else, us coupes have to pay a slightly higher price

Back