Rear caliper rebuild kit

kamozee

Reaction score
Going to get my rear calipers powdercaoted so I need to buy a rebuild kit. Do I only need to buy what is pictured as #1 in the diagram for both sides or anything else?

13s8201_b1910.png

Thanks!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but the pic doesn't work.

Was it something from rockauto? That's where you should look into to get the parts you will need.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think your work computer must block a lot of pics, Derek. I see a lot of posts from you saying you aren't seeing people's pictures. My work filters pictures too, but I see this one.

kamozee

Reaction score
It's from Majestic Honda. I looked at Rock Auto and I think part 0717757 is the same thing? I'm not entirely sure. It's cheaper on Rock but it's not OEM

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I think your work computer must block a lot of pics, Derek. I see a lot of posts from you saying you aren't seeing people's pictures. My work filters pictures too, but I see this one.

You're probably right, so I will have to check on my phone. :eusa_doh:

It's from Majestic Honda. I looked at Rock Auto and I think part 0717757 is the same thing? I'm not entirely sure. It's cheaper on Rock but it's not OEM

I can't even get on Majestic's website at work....FAIL.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Item 1 in the image above is what you'll need. You can also go with the item on rock auto, from the picture on rock it looks like its for both rear calipers...but for that price I'd say its just one.

kamozee

Reaction score
Should I get the parts from Rock or is it worth the extra coin to get it from Majestic?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I looked at #19261099 on Rock Auto, which I believe is one of the complete kits you can get for both sides.

kamozee

Reaction score
I looked at #19261099 on Rock Auto, which I believe is one of the complete kits you can get for both sides.

Derek, I took a look at the picture of this and it looks like just a set of springs and no rubber seals...
getimage.php

Volo

Reaction score
I have a problem with the brake leak on the rear caliper at the E-BRAKE and lever area. I did change all the seals inside the caliper last summer (bought CENTRIC 14340015 caliper repair kit). And now - less than in a year since - have the same leakage from the same spot.. Any ideas what the actual problem could be?

8cd4649837ab99243cb4d3d8e9ec9412.png

Back