DIY-RDX injectors in F23A1

Blackaccord2345

Reaction score
I'm putting in my RDX injectors and was wondering where you bought your new orings so everything fits?I wrote down your measurements and was gonna head to the parts store to see if they could match anything up.

Chorilored

Reaction score
I'm putting in my RDX injectors and was wondering where you bought your new orings so everything fits?I wrote down your measurements and was gonna head to the parts store to see if they could match anything up.

i think it was zoro tools, but i have alot left over. pm me

Night

Reaction score
This, I guess is my first DIY. (Not a big deal) It is just a brief overview on how I managed to run RDX injectors on my F23A1 turbo setup. I’ve gotten so much help from this Forum and the people here, so I thought I would give something back. I searched all over the web and I could not find any F23A direct or specific RDX injector instructions. These Acura RDX injectors are Denso oem 410cc saturated injectors. If you do some research on these injectors you will hear nothing but good feedback(spray pattern,they love pressure, quality etc.) at least I did. Fair price if your patient, I paid ~130 for all 4 including pigtails.

-So first you need the 11mm adaptor top (I got the aluminum k-tuned ones): ~35 then added a rubber washer for lengh.
caliper.jpg

-Then if you want to make these as easy and convenient to install like myself, get Honda obd2 male clips~30:
harness.jpg

Lastly are the new o-rings, I did pretty accurate measurements with a caliper:
IM side of injector i used [8.6mm ID, 13.4mm OD]
Fuel rail side of injector i used [7.8mm ID, 11.6mm OD]
These have been working perfect and I have extra o rings for anyone who needs em. (96 fuel rail ones and 21 IM ones lol)
rdx-1.jpg

Once installed they hold the pressure well and are so far running great.
engine-1-1-1.jpg

*Remember when reinstalling fuel injectors, lube them up! Preferably the fuel rail side with gas(I used WD-40) Do this or learn the hard way like I did, I had a o ring rip and a big continuous leak and drove to work and back afraid I was gonna explode! Plus wasting my expensive premium gas :p
(I reccomend buying new fuel rail o rings for the first time you remove them to be safe)
specs:
rdx.jpg

Reviving a very interesting... but awesome post. I was wondering what adaptor tops you bought, for the life of me I can't find the 11mm adaptor tops that you mention, only thing that keeps popping up is the damn K to D/B tops. also ,I know this is from 2012, would you still have the O-rings available?

Back