FS: WW Lip Kit 98-00 Sedan, Form and Function Type 1 Coilvers, and Rare JDM Fogs

CRV_33

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a complete Wings West Lip Kit for sale.

This will fit 98-00 Honda Accord Sedans. The kit is currently painted Dark Current. The Lip Fits perfect without any issues.

EDITED new photos

rearshotcar.jpg

rearcorner.jpg

sideskirt.jpg

rear1.jpg

rear2.jpg

NewImage-1.jpg

frontwithfoglight.jpg

frontwithfog2.jpg

accordhonda.jpg

vintage.jpg

450 plus shipping for the complete lip.

I'll try to find more photos of it as well.

I have Form and Function Coilovers for sale. I had these on for about 3 months with maybe 3-4K miles MAX. they are currently uninstalled and ready to go. I can send photos if interested but they are boxed up. The condition is just like new. - $425 plus shipping

I also have rare JDM fogs. you can see them in the pictures above. One of the fogs needs to be resealed, but its no issue. $150 plus shipping for these!

I will try to go out and take pictures tonight.

Last edited:

CRV_33

Reaction score
Hey guys the lip kit is coming off this weekend. The coils will have pictures as well. Hell even the fogs too. Thanks for the interest.

Im located in Minneapolis minnesota

wsdrummer06

Reaction score
I would like to buy the coil overs too. Just put me on the list and I'd pay like right now

well that's kind of hard since I got to work soon and don't have a smart phone or internet access until like 12-1am

BUT I can text on 413-636-6249 about pricing if you'd like

Last edited:
Back