Retrofit Club

angelplus

Reaction score
I should have some new stuff on my retro in a week or so :D

Thats sweet, I'm taking my lenses off here next week to paint my headlights black.. And I'm going to fix/hook up my CCFL again just to get that working. :thumbsup:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
yeah i have the halos on right now with the OEM lense...looks like **** But the retro with clear lense looks amazing!!! Deciding on if i want to go amber or no amber..both look really good

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
OHHH i adjusted the cutoff last night...Weird but i have no spacer on my drivers side projector, then i do have a spacer on my passenger side haha...They both look just about the same..But the cutoff is so sharp now..

I think the clear lense made my cutoff brighter then the OEM..because with the OEM lense the cutoff was not very blue, kinda dull..But now it is really blue and sharp!!! Clear lense FTW!!!!!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
nice! those were the ebay halos right? how is the fitment?

my retro lenses are mint, but if the clear lenses are better... :lolrun:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
The fitment was def not perfect....OEM barely fit inside it and i can't use the bulb in the amber strip since the fitment is off a tad..the bulb won't fit in there haha..I had to have a friend bring over some clamps to seal them up because the fitment was off so they wouldn't hold haha

but i will take some pictures today and then go out tonight and show the difference :D

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i took out the 194s a loooong time ago lol...as long as the amber strips can fit :)

eagerly awaiting night pics :action-smiley-042:

Back