***HGUZMAN90's 00 ACCORD v6***UPDATED PICS No 56K ***

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Still looking good bro. Mad I havent come face to face and see it yet though and we live on the same damn coast lol.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
What? I just got H.T. yesterday. ...Oh yeah, P82. Congrats, man!

hguzman90

Reaction score
Props on getting some fame in honda tuning!
Car looks dope!
haha thanks corey! when are we meeting up in mexico haha

What? I just got H.T. yesterday. ...Oh yeah, P82. Congrats, man!
i got it too and seen that i was like whatt :) , thanks dude!

i want to make sweet love to your car's muffler....
go right ahead lol, pretty sure you wont feel anything :lawl: lol.

nice dude, keep us updated with everything! dnt forget to help me with mine whenever i get the money

let me know man!! and yea i will , i havent really been updating much on here as i do on fb lol

Nich180

Reaction score
haha thanks corey! when are we meeting up in mexico haha

i got it too and seen that i was like whatt :) , thanks dude!

go right ahead lol, pretty sure you wont feel anything :lawl: lol.

let me know man!! and yea i will , i havent really been updating much on here as i do on fb lol

well i wanna do the same/similar set up u got cuz urs is pretty clean...What all did u get rid of?
im hopefully gonna get a job this winter sometime so every once in a while im gonna start buying the parts tht i need online and from crazy rays

hguzman90

Reaction score
well i wanna do the same/similar set up u got cuz urs is pretty clean...What all did u get rid of?
im hopefully gonna get a job this winter sometime so every once in a while im gonna start buying the parts tht i need online and from crazy rays

i took out, Cruise control , abs , relocated my fuse box to the inside of my car, relocated my battery , relocated my power steering reservoir, and now im in the process of replacing my brake lines with Stainless steel hard lines and new fittings and stuff , just want to clean up the bay a bit more

Back