JniG's 2001 Accord Coupe LX *teaser update 2/25/12 on pg. 6*

JniG

Reaction score
Re: JniG's 2001 Accord Coupe LX (UPDATE: 8/28/12 Pics updated!)

Update bump!

+++ Yakima stretch kit, full interior LED lights, Weathertech window deflectors, more low!

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: JniG's 2001 Accord Coupe LX

Set up looks good.

Need some spacers for those wheels, would make the drop look that much better.

Plan to retro and/or blackhouse the headlights?

JniG

Reaction score

Set up looks good.

Need some spacers for those wheels, would make the drop look that much better.

Plan to retro and/or blackhouse the headlights?

I was contemplating spacers for a while and just keep these as a winter setup actually. But since summer is around the corner Id rather save up for some summer wheels and hold off spacers til next winter.

As for blackhousing, thats what i was originally planning to do but the oem look has really grown on me lol. Maybe some retrofits sometime in the future.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I guess in Cali, summer is just around the corner in mid-September, when fall/winter is around the corner everywhere else. :lawl:

I'll check back with you on that blackhoused idea once you get those lights cracked open for a retro.

:coffee:

JniG

Reaction score

I guess in Cali, summer is just around the corner in mid-September, when fall/winter is around the corner everywhere else. :lawl:

I'll check back with you on that blackhoused idea once you get those lights cracked open for a retro.

:coffee:

LOL my bad I been saying that all winter it made me lose track of what season it is now hahah. But yeahhh..when more fundage comes my way I'll work on some bigger projects.

JniG

Reaction score

Most people on here have Ichiba or some other brand name spacer. Is it really worth double the price for those over ebay spacers? I know the whole "you get what you pay for" thing but as far as spacers go, it's just a siice of aluminum in between your hub and your wheel right? I guess the place where quality would have the mosst effect would be the extended studs...but what else makes ichiba spacers that much more superior than a generic one?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Most people on here have Ichiba or some other brand name spacer. Is it really worth double the price for those over ebay spacers? I know the whole "you get what you pay for" thing but as far as spacers go, it's just a siice of aluminum in between your hub and your wheel right? I guess the place where quality would have the mosst effect would be the extended studs...but what else makes ichiba spacers that much more superior than a generic one?

I would just say that they have a reputable brand that you can rely on. If you get something similar to the Ichiba V2, you don't know how well the extended studs are wrll built. Are you willing to save $30 for ebay brand spacers and have the risk of studs breaking over spending the extra money for a reputable brand people buys from?

JniG

Reaction score

I would just say that they have a reputable brand that you can rely on. If you get something similar to the Ichiba V2, you don't know how well the extended studs are wrll built. Are you willing to save $30 for ebay brand spacers and have the risk of studs breaking over spending the extra money for a reputable brand people buys from?

Yeahhh that's the answer for everything lol.

JniG

Reaction score

So I've been too lazy to update my ride thread these past few months lol. But here's a little teaser for now. I'll have a full update later on.

2nhf1xd.jpg

Akingkhan

Reaction score

Nice lip :duckhunt: ur car looked clean when I seen it, I just wish I could have been driving my car that nite
So when u g2 sell me ur Yakima? :lawl:

Back