Whats up from North Carolina!!!

MR. Aska02

Reaction score
Get pics asap!! Been waiting to see an accord with some effect wheels. Lol. Been waiting to buy a set myself. Haha.

haha believe it or not, ppl actually think I paid way more than I paid for them lol. You can see the rims in my album on my profile...Let me know what ya think.

Shadow1

Reaction score
haha believe it or not, ppl actually think I paid way more than I paid for them lol. You can see the rims in my album on my profile...Let me know what ya think.

they look good man. ill be going for a set soon. just gotta get my wedding paid up for and if can keep my gun buying under control. lol. all the hobbies i have are expensive. haha.

what size are the ones you got?

MR. Aska02

Reaction score
they look good man. ill be going for a set soon. just gotta get my wedding paid up for and if can keep my gun buying under control. lol. all the hobbies i have are expensive. haha.

what size are the ones you got?

Thanks and haha I hear that!!! the only hobby i have is gaming and car lol bt they are 16x7 i went the safe route

Shadow1

Reaction score
Its all good. Im getting the 17x8 ones. I want to go 16s but if i did id only go 16x8s from XXR

Back