What is the best sound system in any stock car you have heard?

Hello People

Reaction score
@Scrapnav6: Yeah I think his is either a '01 or '02.

I'm pretty much alone in our family. My dad has a 1969 BMW 2002, my mom has a 2001 325i, my brother has the M5, a 1995 525i and a '91 318i. He's 25 and doesn't live with us though.

Besides my accord, the only love Honda gets in our household is that my dad owns an ST1100.

Edit: I swear we're not Russian arms dealers. Or drug dealers. Just foreign...

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
My wife drives '11 Pilot, and it sounds pretty nice. It has a factory subwoofer, which is pretty legit. The automated volume control, which senses the road noize and adjusts its volume, is a nice feature for a stock system.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
My wife drives '11 Pilot, and it sounds pretty nice. It has a factory subwoofer, which is pretty legit. The automated volume control, which senses the road noize and adjusts its volume, is a nice feature for a stock system.

Probably the same system in the '07 MDX.

That Auto Volume feature is great.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ I used to have a Pioneer deck with that feature and I loved it. I really envy her system.

Now, my wife sometimes gets in my car for a drive and tells me: "Your sound isn't too bad, but it could have deeper base to it." So obnoxious...

Last edited:

ey361995

Reaction score
Our Tahoe has that as well, I thought it was stupid until I took her on the highway for the first time haha

Simkid5614

Reaction score
the 2013 Fender system on the Beetle is amazing, Even in the convertible, the sub can pound you at mid volume, and doesnt distort.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Lol. It depends on the setting, but it's good if one can't tell the difference, which is the point lol.

jonny

Reaction score
My dad has a brand new 2012 Dodge Avenger sxt and it has an absolutely stunning sound system, it's not a fancy bose sound system option or anything, it's just whatever they put in at the factory. Best stock system I've every heard, by far. It almost sounds crisper than my polk DXi-690's....:sad:

Back