What'd you do to your accord today?

Simkid5614

Reaction score
started my debadging, gonna get the last one off tomorrow.
IMAG0451_zps6e4cb5d1.jpg

Reattached my door sills.

945127_617818271562226_222389900_n.jpg

the tape was abit ehh.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Got bored and didn't feel like sleeping so I went out for a pressure-wash for the hell of it. :coffee:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Finished all fenders, fronts didn’t have much lip so I just heated up the tabs then bent them upward and tucked the fender liner behind. Unfortunately I won’t have time to put the wheels back on and lower it before I leave for vacation Thursday. At least that will give me something to look forward to when I get back, since getting back to Ohio from the beach is always depressing. :lawl:

So jealous Chris.... I'm still waiting to get a quote from a guy around here.

I’m glad it’s over…it’s kind of scary. But it’s not as hard as I thought, you just have to take your time, you have to have patience. And you have to keep the metal hot…I didn’t in a couple places but it’s on the lip up under the fender so you don’t see it. It can be frusterating because the metal cools so fast, I felt like progress was really slow at first because I'd heat it, do a few rolls, then have to heat it again. The only real problem I ran into was that my rear passenger fender has some bad rust on a part of it. I just need to get that fixed at some point. I also sprayed the inside of the rolled lips with primer and rust preventer just to be safe. Mine aren't perfect, but I"m happy with it being my first time. They look pretty good I think.

If you get someone else to do it, ask them about their process and make sure they have done several quality jobs. And I’d ask them about what happens if they mess up, they should be insured, etc… Not to scare you, your car is just so mint with the new paint and what not. :)

did some spirited driving down some back roads. now i'm getting a clicking noise from the front passenger wheel area -___-

It's always something, isn't it. I can't keep up with all the new noises I get. haha

Last edited:

noelaorozco

Reaction score
after two days of having my front passenger window down because of a broke window regulator, i finally got a chance to change it this morning! easy job probably took like 30 min to and hour just making sure i didnt pull or break anything else, feels good to be able to roll up a window again

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Called a guy about the OEM exhaust off of his 2001 CL type-S that he's parting out. Said I can have the exhaust for $50 or the exhaust and complete J32 for $400... Hmmmm....

Bax

Reaction score
New license plate bulb added as well thanks to Tyler aka Bax.

:thumbsup:

OH SNAP I think a lot of people haven't seen my car lately.

Been like this since last saturday. :)
cddf58e2cbe411e2a46f22000a1de414_7.jpg

a6c571accb0c11e2bbed22000a9e28b0_7.jpg

Sanding friday night, and painting Saturday.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Guy in a red Challenger pulled up next to me at a light and honked, I reluctantly rolled down my window. He then proceeds to ask me if I want to buy a turbo setup from him. Just to test him I asked for which motor, and he said "J thirt-...J32, all J series engines." I replied, "oh, well I have a 4cylinder". No I kid, I was sort of impressed he actually knew the motors. Then he asked if I was looking to "turbocharge that thing anytime soon", and I said no, not right now. Interesting, the people you meet at stoplights. haha

Reattached my door sills.

They look pretty good though. At least from far away.

Sanding friday night, and painting Saturday.

I didn't know you were repainting, damn you and Dillon and your fresh paint jobs. Who's doing it?

Last edited:
Back