What'd you do to your accord today?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
^ An eBay seller. They also have gray and black and have multiples in stock. $75 and free shipping

Adjusted my cars height. 23 front 23.25 rear. Looks almost the same so no pictures.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Starting weekend project

002BD616-5E05-4C40-B4B8-75546D24CFA0-33276-00008B31FAF50F67.jpg

And she's still beautiful :love:

52E2311C-2687-4E0C-9ED1-3B1C8AA9C1D0-33276-00008B32057DD892.jpg

Also recleared the headlights. And I'll do the new seat cover tomorrow as well

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Changed the AC blower. Florida weather kicking my *** 97 degrees and raining with no AC never again.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Painting your bumper yourself? :thumbsup: Can't tell if that's before or after .. Don't see many imperfections from this angle.

At that point I had buffed the accident damage, (previous owner), down to the bumpers original paint. Wiped the whole bumper down with purple power, followed by asetone. I then put a thick grey primer over it to act as a body filler in the accident area only. So today I will wet sand the whole thing in a couple step process. And then get on with painting. I have two cans of Tafetta white so I have more than enough :lawl:

I think this will really improve my cars appearance.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
At that point I had buffed the accident damage, (previous owner), down to the bumpers original paint. Wiped the whole bumper down with purple power, followed by asetone. I then put a thick grey primer over it to act as a body filler in the accident area only. So today I will wet sand the whole thing in a couple step process. And then get on with painting. I have two cans of Tafetta white so I have more than enough :lawl:

I think this will really improve my cars appearance.
Hey, cleansl.. I mean Valet. I really hope everything will go well b/c I had a similar problem w/ the last paint on my front bumper. I tried to have it refinished as far as I could but I ended up replacing it w/ a new piece & paint.

Are you going to keep your lower grill white all around as is, or black it out like oem?

I wish you the best for the paint-matching, Shawn. Good luck & have fun with sanding!

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Thanks man!

But nope. Whole thing will be white. Primered and sanded today. I'll lay the paint on tomorrow.

In the process of putting the new seat cover on :thumbup:

Back