Xxtankinover's 5spd blue 6thgen Ex accord

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ah missed that somewhere. They look nice, never heard of that brand though. Wouldn't hurt to inspect them in person.

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
Ah missed that somewhere. They look nice, never heard of that brand though. Wouldn't hurt to inspect them in person.

yeah i might go take a look just that the guy lives 2 hours away lol.

and by the way does anybody know a way to clean brake dust from my spray painted white rims? i think because my rotors are worn out that theres alot more brake dust. but i try scrubbing bought alot of cleaning things from auto parts and all and still not all of the dust come out. feels like the dust is part of the paint lol. any help is appreciated!

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
also does anybody know a good site i can get some good rotors, aiming for slotted rotors if i can. my friend bought some from ebay for his bmw, and he said his friend with a m3 is running them for a year no problem so far should i go that rout or just go with a decent site?

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
so my bestfriends ek was stolen couple days ago in nassau county NY we actually record most of it motor and everything is intact but the gold xxrs are gone, SI front end in gone, radio is gone, and other misx parts really heart broken as i saw this car come up from ground up smh hes thinking about building it up again and maybe swapping motors but hes not sure since its never safe but if you guys see the wheels which are 0 offset and very wide one is bend or any of the green fenders bumper etc than let us know. i know its a long shot but you never know.
pics from import island last month that we actually went to with my other friend with the white bmw thanks alot.

20130623_091904_zps1a4d565b.jpg

SC20130703-145911_zps8b98a196.png

IMG_20130428_225515_zps83aca526.jpg

SC20130703-145918_zps9ef2ed7f.png

IMG950433_zps3c7488ee.jpg

Last edited:

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
so one of the xxr wheels wasnt holding much air and i put air in it, couple days after its flat the whole inside was eaten away by camber. i understand camber is bad but for that like i talking about a 3 inch rip inside the tire like if someone slashed it. just wondering should i move down to 16s? is raising it going to save my tires cause its only that one the other side is fine the tire is worn out but nothing critical. so i took them off and returned to my stockies for now. oh and the rim has a little crack like i barely noticed it so im assuming its that im going to take it to the rim shop just such a headache and just sad the tire was like 6 months old smh :/. so basically are 16s a try? like 16 and about a 8.25 to 9 width? or are they too small? or just a fix the crack and keep them?

Back