Spacers with Stock Wheels?

phi1542

Reaction score
Im trying to flush my stock wheels too. I have the oem v6 wheels and lowered on h&r race springs(2.2"F 1.75"R) not sure what size spacers to put and would I need to put new studs? 5x114.3 bolt pattern tire size 205/60/16

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Stock V6 EX wheels at 16x6.5 +55 are going to take some pretty wide spacers to be flush. Can't say I recommend that but fyi any spacer over 5mm needs extended studs.

nhldogg

Reaction score
Stock V6 EX wheels at 16x6.5 +55 are going to take some pretty wide spacers to be flush. Can't say I recommend that but fyi any spacer over 5mm needs extended studs.

Is this true even when running hub centric spacers?

Another question that I had was which size hub centric spacer would clear the factory wheel studs in order for the wheel to sit flush on the spacer without the stud poking out?

phi1542

Reaction score

i see. i wanted to flush stockies because it will be a long time before i get other wheels but it seems i should just save the money and hassle hahaha

Is this true even when running hub centric spacers?

Another question that I had was which size hub centric spacer would clear the factory wheel studs in order for the wheel to sit flush on the spacer without the stud poking out?

hubcentric with the built in stud would work but not on stock wheels. the new studs go with the wheels but your old studs are suppose to stick in other holes in some after market wheels but stockies dont have the extra holes.

RE30ChromeSilver.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

yeah, i have 25mm's on my stock i4 coupe wheels...15x6 +55. they're close to flush, another 10mm would probably do it. i didn't need them to be that flush though :lawl: with the 25's you'll clear stock rear fenders still, maybe not the fronts, mine are rolled and have no liners so i can't say anything for clearance there haha. i would suggest the ichiba v2's for anything 15mm or more, they have the offset studs so you just attach them to your stock studs and then bolt the wheel to the spacers studs.

hubcentric with the built in stud would work but not on stock wheels. the new studs go with the wheels but your old studs are suppose to stick in other holes in some after market wheels but stockies dont have the extra holes.

they do work, they're what are on my car now. oem wheels have the cutouts between the stud holes on the back of the hub on the wheels. most wheels that dont have extra holes usually have the cutouts...some are just flat. with the 25's i have though, the studs are almost completely covered by the spacer itself haha. another 5mm or 10mm will do it.

phi1542

Reaction score
Oh haha I was told otherwise guess I was wrong. My bad lol so with the Ichiba v2 I don't need to get new studs or I still do? So 35mm would get it hella flush? I have rolled fender in the front but not rear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I hope you mean make your OEM wheels flush. OEM 6GA wheels in hellaflush mode would look...well, not good since they're so narrow.

And as said the Ichiba's have built in studs proportional to the spacer thickness.

SeeGeeThree

Reaction score
If you want to go hella flush with your stock wheels you might as well spray paint them black and add spinners. Adding spacers to stock wheels will help them look much more clean with your ride, however, overdoing it will make the entire ride appear cheap and rice-ish. The wheels are just not wide enough

Back