Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Y'all are missing out. Lol. Evan, what do you need? A tank or two of gas and a little food money? I have a room with 2 beds and I'm only gonna use one of them so if you need a room, I got you covered.

My gf wasn't fond of me going anyway as she thinks I'm crazy for driving hundreds of miles for a "car show". If she knew I were driving hundreds of miles for a couple of guys, she'd kill me, lol.

Mikey, thanks for asking.
What I need to be able to afford it, is probably a tank of gas, and food money for two days. That's probably in the 100-125 range, and I can't ask anyone to do that for me. That's just too much. I already had a room from Daniel, and my parents were supposed to go as well, but they dropped out.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nope gotta drive your own car, meet's off. :lawl:

So 6 people and 5 cars confirmed. We're doing this.

1. RedRyder - IN
2. Mikey - IN
3. Ghost Ryder - IN
4. Knox47 - IN
5. dharding413IN
6. C-span - IN

Last edited:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Whew. Glad more people didn't drop last minute. Tomorrow bright and early, I'll begin my 12 hour haul. Wish me luck fellas :patriot:

And just so everybody can get excited, we'll be rolling my fenders while we're there thanks to Jonathan. Which means I'm not going to sell those spacers, they're going on the car at the meet. Can somebody bring a decent jack?

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
sounds like a good hotel party. someone bring an xbox!

:ohsnap: :rwerd: :chewie:

Whew. Glad more people didn't drop last minute. Tomorrow bright and early, I'll begin my 12 hour haul. Wish me luck fellas :patriot:

And just so everybody can get excited, we'll be rolling my fenders while we're there thanks to Jonathan. Which means I'm not going to sell those spacers, they're going on the car at the meet. Can somebody bring a decent jack?

I'll see if a buddy I know can lend me his low profile aluminum one. Good luck on the trip. Drive safe!

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well don't count me out just yet......... Considering some of you are extremely generous, I may be back in this thing. I will let you know for sure tomorrow

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
If any of you guys are stopping in Nashville for a meal or anything send me a pm because I could try and meet up just to say hey and eat depending on work. When will you be coming threw Nashville Chris?

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Eric, I'll be rolling through Nashville sometime tomorrow afternoon if you'd be available. It would be a good pit stop for me, right around the 8 hour mark.

Back