F23 block f20c head

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
You wanna do something different from the rest of the 6GA?

Throw a K20/24 into it. Only one person (Dre) has attempt to complete the swap. Ran him over $10,000+ in parts alone. He sold the shell before ever getting it to run, never heard anything after that.

You can twin turbo your F, that's new.

You can attempt to supercharge the F23a, you'll have to find everything custom.

You can attempt to throw the Euro R front end + rear onto your 6ga sedan, only 1 guy has ever completed the custom work from what I am aware of.

With the knowledge now and the work being done, also try to make the Accord RWD or throw the engine in the trunk/back seat.

ORRRR

Find a donor TL-S/RL/TSX SH-AWD and use that drivetrain.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unless you can figure out how to mount the F20c head backwards on the F23 or get the F23 to spin the opposite direction....not going to happen.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
JUST PUT A K-SERIES and call it a day ;)

during dre's time, K parts are expensive as heck!!! now you can get some cheap K long block with tranny under $1000

but be warn, there are a lot of k series that are slow, like k20a3 or k24a4 and blah blah blah

:lol2:

Cg5_253

Reaction score
Yeah that is true and i do understand why you guys saying g23 is better to do it can.be fast my.buddy has jdm f 23 with jdm h22 head with h23 crack k20 pistons with bulit bismoto head with h23 trannie and im.not.gonna lie that setup is ****ing fast and he has it in a cb7 and with all that set up he spend likr 2 g for everything plus he running p13 ecu now i have around 4g to play with i already sent my.block to be redone with the same set up but im still.on the debate on jdm f20 blue top jdm h22 or f20c head and this is where it gets hard because the set up on cg5 i wanna.get done is to be daily and track ready

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the heads on the h22 and f20b the same? I mean with the exception of the euro r h22 of course, which is better in every way

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The heads are physically the same. You can swap one for another. While there may be minor variances between cams, port size/flow, or other things that are rather insignificant.

Back