EURO-R Steering Wheel SRS Light ON

goodybear

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had just installed a Euro-R steering wheel on to my sedan. Took it for a drive, feels great, but one thing that kinda bothers me is that the SRS light stays on. My Euro-R steering wheel did not come with Airbag module, so basically inside the steering wheel there is only one cable with black connector, I assume that this is for horn. On the other hand, the stock has a yellow and green connector, yellow is SRS and green is Cruise control. How can I get rid of the SRS light that stays on all the time?. Thanks in advance

simon_y

Reaction score
Didn't have any problems with my install. Other than that I lost my Cruise Control. But a small price to pay for such a nice wheel. lol.

Mine was a direct plug and play. Unless maybe the contacts or something happened when you installed it.

goodybear

Reaction score
It does not have the connection for SRS (the yellow plug) like our OEM steering wheel do.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Are there differences in Euro R wheels? Or are all the years the same? Just not sure how one could have SRS hookups and one not.

I love the way the wheel looks, but I love having cruise control and radio controls. And these wheels are so expensive.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Are there differences in Euro R wheels? Or are all the years the same? Just not sure how one could have SRS hookups and one not.

I love the way the wheel looks, but I love having cruise control and radio controls. And these wheels are so expensive.

My feelings exactly. I thought these were pretty much plug and play. Always wanted to do this but I'm in love with my steering wheel controls.

goodybear

Reaction score
Here's a pic of the inside of the steering wheel. Thanks

Back