EURO-R Steering Wheel SRS Light ON

FNCONE

Reaction score
The black wire is the horn. Your SRS is on because the system is incomplete, you need the airbag. The airbag has the yellow plug. MINE DID NOT FIT (the plugs are different) so i did what Valet said, remove the bulb....On my TL cluster its easy on the accord cluster its a ***** its soldered on i just popped it. (This is dangerous!!! I think your airbags become useless, but the seatbelts lock when u hit the brakes hard, so this made me believe at least maybe the passenger airbag should work? I've read that No!!! The airbag system is not going to work.)

FNCONE

Reaction score
obviously guys removing the bulb is not dangerous. Its leaving the airbag disconnected, it will keep all airbags from deploying in case of an accident. (from what Ive read)

Brad2274

Reaction score
take a look at the airbag charge swapping thread, im doing it right now for my dc5 wheel, you need to get the euro r airbag and then swap the charge and plug from your accord airbag into it, then itll plug in fine with no light and youll have a working airbag!

goodybear

Reaction score
PROBLEM SOLVED: SRS Light on is definitely due to the yellow plug not connected (SRS reset is only for those with a module connected). I guess I got what I paid for ($100 shipped from Japan). I will probably start looking for a cheap module on eBay. I took the SRS bulb from the dash (it is not soldered or anything, just the twist and pull kind), it will do for right now, so if in the future I decided to sell my car, I will put everything back together. Thanks for the help guys!

Back