NJ Tri-State Crew/Honda Day?

Gmoney

Reaction score
hey guys,

ive been missing in action due to school and what not, but something that I have noticed, or cant find is an official tri-state crew something in nj would be awesome

could be just accords, or like a Honda acura type crew sounds fun. maybe if there was enough interest we could get something going with an instagram, group chat etc, or if there is one already shoot me a pm

Last edited:

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
Re: NJ Tri-State Crew

TSA: Tri State Accords. Met a lot of these dudes when I still had a 5th gen from 2010 until this summer. A few of them have moved on to other cars/Accords, myself included obviously, but this is a great bunch. We've been a part of many big meets in the tri-state area. Check out the thread below!

TSA thread

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score

What part of jersey do they meet up?
Usually in Linden, and there are the occasional meets n bbqs elsewhere

There hasn't been a TSA meet in like 2 years or more lol
I find this hard to believe considering that in the last two years alone we've had the most stuff going on in terms of builds, meets, etc since the start.. including mini meets and forum posts as recent as last week. Did you even read the HS thread or somehow check your facts at all?

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score

Usually in Linden, and there are the occasional meets n bbqs elsewhere

I find this hard to believe considering that in the last two years alone we've had the most stuff going on in terms of builds, meets, etc since the start.. including mini meets and forum posts as recent as last week. Did you even read the HS thread or somehow check your facts at all?

Apparently not. lol

Then again, that was my first post on here in like a month. So I guess I'm not as in touch with the local Accord scene as I thought I was.

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score

Apparently not. lol

Then again, that was my first post on here in like a month. So I guess I'm not as in touch with the local Accord scene as I thought I was.
Wow I just re-read my first response and I want to apologize for coming out of the gate so hard lol :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill: After a few of these and a cup of coffee, I feel much better. But yeah guys TSA lives on! Some new faces places and cars, same old Accord Love.

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score

We definitely have to set something up then! How far are you all from the Sonic near Menlo Park Mall?

Back