Rims or 6-Speed Swap

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ I think he's just trying to say that it's in the wrong thread, and it confuses ppl who is searching the DIY section, which it makes sense. And he's being a little frustrated by the fact that it's not being handled accordingly.

(Well, the thread will be in the right section eventually, whenever mods can, so let's all take it easy, and help this guy out of his dilemma. :chewie:)

Anyways, I'd personally want you to rock w/ the 6spd swap, while you can! :rock:

GL w/ your decision.

Last edited:

f20bcg3

Reaction score
That p.p.s. Is a good saying. Glad you translated it cause I was lost!

Yea my dad is old fashioned but hey it worked for their times why shouldnt it be applied to present day times am i right ? And yea ur welcome share that quote with ur friends ;) he would be proud id be passing this quote on for other people to enjoy lol (sorry to be using this thread as a chat room)

in other news....
6 speed swap that bish worry bout rims later make ur CG a sleeper

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Jarrett

Reaction score
It has absolutely nothing against the site. If I didn't care, I wouldn't have cared to post. I only feel that, as members, we should hold ourselves to a higher standard and not treat this forum like an online chat room. You'll appreciate the change yourselves.

Let me just say that this site is one of the most organized and helpful sites i have been on in all my years as a car enthusiast. Also adding into fact the members and also moderators are great people. Whatever issue you have ran into while being a member of 6thgenaccord.com i hope it get resolves but if you dont like the way the site is being used or the information you find isnt helpful then your more than welcome to find another helpful site if not enjoy your stay in this wonderful site NO OFFENSE OR RUDENESS INTENDED

There are sites out there where the aligned structure is followed to a 't' and the rules are enforced so that everything functions as it should. A lot of people who don't care to follow rules don't care for the site and usually stay away, for the most part. What it takes is a great deal of work on part of the moderators. Moving threads, deleting posts that violate rules, cleaning up botched abortion picture links that people attempt to post from their flip phone's web browser... You know, moderating. I just don't see that done here. It may not bother you that opinionated questions get posted in the DIY section now, but someone who uses this forum as a resource now or in the future is going to find its usefulness lacking. Then, with fewer new members, it will begin to die out. Maybe that's always an eventuality, but it doesn't have to be so quickly.

I'm confused by this

Well I'm glad you thoroughly explained your position. Otherwise, I would have simply asked you to reread the comment you quoted so as to alleviate your confusion.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
There are three of us that moderate this site, and there is a lot of content to keep up with and other things we do behind the scenes. There used to be more moderators that were around more often (before I was asked to be one), and we used to have more senior members that helped us out if they saw items in need of attention. We will not see/notice everything which is why we have things like the ‘Report’ button, we encourage members to use that to report threads or posts that need intervention. Using that to let us know this thread was in the wrong section would have been more helpful than complaining.

Moved. Back to topic. :)

Last edited:

f20bcg3

Reaction score
It has absolutely nothing against the site. If I didn't care, I wouldn't have cared to post. I only feel that, as members, we should hold ourselves to a higher standard and not treat this forum like an online chat room. You'll appreciate the change yourselves.

There are sites out there where the aligned structure is followed to a 't' and the rules are enforced so that everything functions as it should. A lot of people who don't care to follow rules don't care for the site and usually stay away, for the most part. What it takes is a great deal of work on part of the moderators. Moving threads, deleting posts that violate rules, cleaning up botched abortion picture links that people attempt to post from their flip phone's web browser... You know, moderating. I just don't see that done here. It may not bother you that opinionated questions get posted in the DIY section now, but someone who uses this forum as a resource now or in the future is going to find its usefulness lacking. Then, with fewer new members, it will begin to die out. Maybe that's always an eventuality, but it doesn't have to be so quickly.

A simple pm would have brought some attention to the problem but as long as it gets resolved i guess itl do

Last edited:

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Like many others have said there is nothing like going 6speed. However If I had to do it again I'd do all my appearance mods before the performance mods. It is very easy to get these cars to look good so there isn't much to it. How ever when you move into performance mods you'll never be done. I started with just wanting to go 6spd and j32 swap and then do appearance mods and get back to performance mods after that. It didn't turn out that way though lol car still looks like crap but drives like a beast. I've upgraded engine clutch tuning etc. but haven't even been motivated to get out of stock wheels lol. Everyone is different though. I'd do the cheap easy mods first plus it'll keep you interested in your car seeing it look good.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
. I started with just wanting to go 6spd and j32 swap and then do appearance mods and get back to performance mods after that. It didn't turn out that way though lol car still looks like crap but drives like a beast. .
Dang i dont think i could have said it better my self
Sleeper mode FTW!

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Dang i dont think i could have said it better my self
Sleeper mode FTW!

LMAO I love it. Not even because of the civics and teggys always trying me but because I annoy G35s audis and 350z and when they try to run that's when I shock them. The other day I did it to someone that drives a 350z near my house and he was pissed. He seen me working on my car in front of my house and has revved his engine a few times in front of my house but a few days ago I finally got to see him on the highway. Lets just say that when he caught up I was already parked and coming out the car as he slowed down and gave me the finger.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Lmao sounds like my adventures with my f20b teggys civics and mustangs around my neighborhood hate me

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMAO I love it. Not even because of the civics and teggys always trying me but because I annoy G35s audis and 350z and when they try to run that's when I shock them. The other day I did it to someone that drives a 350z near my house and he was pissed. He seen me working on my car in front of my house and has revved his engine a few times in front of my house but a few days ago I finally got to see him on the highway. Lets just say that when he caught up I was already parked and coming out the car as he slowed down and gave me the finger.

Ha Ha ... typical 350Z driver :p

In a related post, engaged in some 'spirited' driving with an E46 M3 yesterday and was very pleasantly surprised at the result. :bleh:

Back