Interest In Custom Rear Control Arms

Are you interested in custom arms?

• Yes, I am interested.

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • I may be, depending on the price.

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Not really. What's available right now suits my needs.

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
The kit is $300 shipped. I will be working on the official thread and should have it up within the next day or two. I have already taken a bunch of photos of them installed, as well as regular product photography.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I was able to get to -5.5 degrees at my height, but I think I had more thread engagement left to go (19mm of thread inside the turnbuckle). You could probably go another degree is my guess. Five full turns from each rod end is the minimum amount of thread engagement required to be safe.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
So I'm guessing you're at like -3.5 or so naturally in the rear? So these have about -3 degrees of adjustment?

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
You guys and your damn camber lol. These have like nine or ten degrees of adjustment total. They can go pretty negative though from what I could tell.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Awesome the day is finally here. Sorry if I'm getting annoying with these camber questions, but I just gotta get it straight before I pull the trigger. When you say you got to -5.5 is tha from 0, or is your car still lowered? And I see that you said you got to +4.5. So the 9/10 degree range is -5.5 to +4.5 adjustment (starting from 0). Or are the arms more bias toward positive adjustments?

Again, sorry for all the questions about camber, or if I'm just missing something from the other times. Thanks.

Back