Need Richie V6 harness or solution ASAP!

Reaction score
Just did a J35A4 (Comptech Supercharged) and '03 CL-S trans swap. I have all the engine problems worked out. No engine codes. Only problem I have is an abundance of trans codes and the typical problem with the manual trans in an auto chassis. I either need the Richie harness or another solution to get out of limp mode. I can deal with the starter and reverse light issue myself. That's simple. It's satisfying the ECU and getting the speedo to work that I'm concerned about.

I've heard the Richie harness may not be available anymore that why I was wondering if there was another solution.

spiggons420

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just found this amazing site!!! They advertise plug and play wiring harnesses for a variety of swaps including the Jseries... they also do custom wiring harnesses with a turnaround of 5-7 days.. Can anyone say hell ya!!!?? :party52:
This will likely be the solution for my j32a2 with 5speed swap... I am a huge fan of plug and play when it comes to electronics.

http://www.go-rpm.com/home

Spencer

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just found this amazing site!!! They advertise plug and play wiring harnesses for a variety of swaps including the Jseries... they also do custom wiring harnesses with a turnaround of 5-7 days.. Can anyone say hell ya!!!?? :party52:
This will likely be the solution for my j32a2 with 5speed swap... I am a huge fan of plug and play when it comes to electronics.

http://www.go-rpm.com/home

Spencer

Just so everyone knows. I have experience with Dan. He's a great dude and really knows his ****. When I first spoke to him he offered to guide me through the solutions over the phone free of charge but I decided it would be best to let him handle it. If you have a facebook you can find him in the J swap group as "Danjerusmoke Omega".

Dude showed me an EF he made RWD with a J in it.

Back