What'd you do to your accord today?

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
No more use of the 6 disc changer so I pulled it out of the armrest.
Rerouted the hood release cable through the engine bay so it cant be yanked though the fender liner to open the hood.
Removed the pinstripe which came off 100x easier than expected, literally peeled it off like a sticker. Looks so much better now.

DizzyP

Reaction score
3am - went to go clean out my trunk a bit and hook up the car seat prepping to roll 3deep. Had the garage open and lights on plus trunk was open. A car rolled up driving the wrong way and stopped in front of my house, I thought I was fibbin to get jacked. But it turned out to be the paperboy, well...lady. Stay calm and carry on. It's the American way. Wait a minute...no that's right. Prepped my tools for a basic tune up. Gonna be hot for awhile and I likes to do my stuffs when it's cooler.

Metalp3n

Reaction score
Hit 200k. Exhaust completely fell off. Running open catalytic converter. On a side note my EVAP CEL is now off.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wednesday's my day off, so did a couple things.

First, popped off my Mugen badge from the front grill. For all of you who said they'd like it better without it ... here you go.

IMG-20140730-00635.jpg

Personally, I'm not convinced ... I think it looks a little bare, but I'll run with it for now. In the future, I may get an Accord logo to pop in the front, so people won't keep asking me about my Prelude :mad:

Second, got tired of my exhaust tips looking a little faded, and dinged, so I gave them a little touch up.

Before
IMG-20140730-00632.jpg

After
IMG-20140730-00636.jpg

Varnell

Reaction score
I may get an Accord logo to pop in the front, so people won't keep asking me about my Prelude :mad:

It can't be worse than when I went to the scrap yard to drop off my four lug parts. I told the guy they were off my car. He looked over at it and wrote down Honda Civic on the drop off slip.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Washed her for the first time in my ownership and rain-x'd all windows sunroof and mirrors, and vacuumed the interior. She cleaned up well and is finally starting to feel like its MY car

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Got the new low beam bulbs (Philips Crystal Vision Ultra). :chewie:

Was about to compare with my previous PIAA (Arrow Star White 4250K) to compare. :hmm:

Looked at the package, and the CVU is 4000K... :banghead:

Wanted to get 4300K... :sad:

Time to return them... :coffee:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Personally, I'm not convinced ... I think it looks a little bare, but I'll run with it for now. In the future, I may get an Accord logo to pop in the front, so people won't keep asking me about my Prelude :mad:.....

I want a Prelude, so I wouldn't be too upset with that. I usually get asked if it's an Integra, that's happened quite a lot. Or I get the people who go "That's an Accord......decent." I had two IA staff members say that and one say "Dat 6th Gen doe" lol.

I put a V6 badge in mine, I think it looks better than being bare, but that's just me.
Untitled
by
Evan Aschbacher
, on Flickr

Back