Got an Accord question.

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
I own another domain that can be used for all years of accords. Do you like the setup we have here with the gen specific or should I in the near future start up the all gen accord forum and possibly move this one into it?

Would love your feedback!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think I prefer this forum as a standalone site. I am not opposed to connecting them in some way that makes it easy to get between the two, but not sure about full integration. I know it could get more visibility though...got a link?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I think it would water down this site. First thing I thought of was, there is already V6P, so why have another version of that?

It then starts to become like alot of the other multi-Gen Accord sites, that don't really get much 'traffic'.

It would be nice to see this remain as a stand alone site, but to get as much exposure for it as possible, would be beneficial, for sure.

Tectonickz

Reaction score
Keep it 6th Gen. It's such a good community, no need to lose its originality.

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Not a problem. I was wanting to maybe migrate this forum into accordforums.com but after owning this site for awhile now, I figured that may not be the right move. I just posted this up to see what you all thought. I still might start up accordforums.com(nothing on it right now) and link it here, but we will see.

Back