The Golden Coupe

HotboxF23

Reaction score
Never got a chance to become a fan of your car but from the looks it was a great one TDI is a good buy ..hopefully you enjoy it all.. Dueces:party52:

The Wicked One

Reaction score
Re: The Wicked One's Gold Coupe April 2012

For some reason, I thought you had already sold it. Anyway, the Golf TDI is a great pick up. My brother in law was looking at one, very cool, though they shift crazy hard. Good luck with the new purchase.

I bought a 2001 civic about a year ago, intending to sell the accord. But the civic was garbage so I ended up selling it like a month later. I was burnt out on the car selling and buying thing after that so I just stuck with the accord up until last week.

I am really digging the Golf so far. 50 miles per gallon is pretty awesome.

Tectonickz

Reaction score
How did you get your sportline springs to sit so nicely without the boat look? Did you do the DIY or another method?

The Wicked One

Reaction score
^ I'm guessing it is because I had a V6. I didn't do anything special to them. Granted I did buy them used so it is possible the previous owner did something, but I don't believe that that was the case.

The Wicked One

Reaction score
Reminiscing on the good old days with a daily/project car... I really enjoyed the community on this forum.

Now I drive a Kia Niro. 50mpg is great, but there aren't any "modifications" worth doing to it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Lots of fond memories of this site from its heyday, great car communiity for the most part. If all the people who use the Facebook groups used this forum instead, it'd be hopping.

Is your Niro a manual?

The Wicked One

Reaction score
I didn't realize there was a Facebook group, I'll have to check that out.

The Niro is an automatic, about as practical a car as I could get for my wife and i.

trident

Reaction score
Never checked a Facebook group for 6th gen either. I should reactivate my fb account.

Back