6thgen GTA Photoshoot

SykVSyx

Reaction score
How many J32 Swaps we got here lol. Pictures look amazing. Really liking that 7th gen also

Pfff.......J35, FTW! :lawl:

I definately had some fun cruising to the photoshoot location. Hadn't ever really put my foot down from a stop light before, but I am glad to know that I can spin the tires with the best of them!

He lives...ha what's up Cody, hows the Optima?

WHEEELMAN = Michael......still. :coffee:

Frank(monkeyv6) was the expert photographer. HUGE thanks to him for the great pics! Now I KNOW he can make any car look good after seeing mine in these pics!

@jate, hope you made it back to Hamilton ok.

@Judy, thanks for posting the pics. Looking forward to doing another one in the spring/early summer. Should see some different things with a few of the rides that turned out, and maybe some more rides as well.

@Jakub, appreciate you organizing and getting things set up for the photoshoot.

Great meeting the new people as well!

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Pfff.......J35, FTW! :lawl:

I definately had some fun cruising to the photoshoot location. Hadn't ever really put my foot down from a stop light before, but I am glad to know that I can spin the tires with the best of them!

Forgot about that, my bad lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
how awesome would it be if the americans and canadians joined forces =O!!!!!

That'd be one badass shoot

Like CanAm?

Yes, yes it does make for a great shoot.

We are long overdue for another CanAm, maybe once everyone who has very young kids, is able to get away for a weekend, we can look in to setting another one up.

The good old days........CanAm 2009
IMG_0355.jpg

Last edited:

jate

Reaction score
@jate, hope you made it back to Hamilton ok.

Haha ya nice slow lakeshore drive cruise home! Been breaking rachets and scraping knuckles all week after work cracking rusty bolts haha, parts are in Monday and front end suspension is torn down waiting for the Moog UCAs, LCAs, lower ball joints, tie rod ends and FSB links! Thanks for the concern and it was really nice meeting you all! Great to see so many sexy accords I didn't realize how much of a truck I looked like, definitely getting low after winter!

Back