98CG5's EX 2.3L

98CG5

Reaction score
Re: 98CG5's EX 2.3L Sedan

Ha!!!! Yea I actually did, I contacted you after I posted the comment. I forgot to call you back tho. Small world!

98CG5

Reaction score

Nevermind. I referred the "Boat Mod" thread.

Last edited:

98CG5

Reaction score

I just got some Plastidip for the hood/roof and trunk. Im starting out with the hood. I sanded the spots that had expose metal down and sprayed some primer on it...Hood and trunk. The hood had about 5-6 spots and the trunk had one big spot. I found a set of Enkei's that I want to pick up if the dude doesnt bail on me. They need some work, Im thinking of spraying them Bronze. As for the lip, Im gonna camo that too...cant wait to start.

98CG5

Reaction score

I just ordered my front lip and I installed a SRI...lowering springs wont on until Spring time...if earlier, I'll post pics...I also plastidipped my Hood/Trunk I still have to do the Roof. but yea its coming along. Getting new tires next week. I want some 4 lug Prelude wheels...we'll see.

98CG5

Reaction score

Front lip came in....just got 4 new tires. Now to save up for the Tokico Blues. Saw some sport style head rests that I want to get also. I know I promised pictures but there really hasn't been a large enough change...I do have photos on my Instagram(@thatrealfdot), you follow me up there if you want.

Back