What'd you do to your accord today?

DizzyP

Reaction score
Hold up. First you say YOU SHOULD hook up this 007 water spraying stuff but then you say YOU say this would be hooked up on YOUR rear view camera. Sounds like you got plans to do it. Post vids of the offenders that deserves the vigilanty justice. He'll probably be like "I can't believe he just did this to me! What did I do to deserve this today....oh wait in gave him the finger so I guess things are even so I'll be on my merry way, touché".

Giving the finger and dropping rhymes. Gangsta rappa?

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

HotboxF23

Reaction score
No pix but I installed a 12" rocksford fosgate hx2 sub and 320w coustics amp...I know weak amp but till more money come itll have to do..sounds better since I have the sub in the car instead of the trunk tho..moving along

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
You should hook up a universal washer fluid pump and a tube pointing out the back, under the bumper pointing upward. This way, when you get in front of them you can shoot water straight at them without getting your own car all wet (I hate water spots). Maybe a 2L bottle as a reservoir ziptied under the car.
This reminds me of a car audio installer's car I used to know back in the day. He had a washer fluid pump hooked up to his front envelope. The worst thing was... He was using water w/ black ink...

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
This reminds me of a car audio installer's car I used to know back in the day. He had a washer fluid pump hooked up to his front envelope. The worst thing was... He was using water w/ black ink...

I dont know if I would do black ink... maybe some expired milk and aim for the cowl in hopes that they have their heater on. That would stink up their car for quite some time. :shakehead:

Hold up. First you say YOU SHOULD hook up this 007 water spraying stuff but then you say YOU say this would be hooked up on YOUR rear view camera. Sounds like you got plans to do it. Post vids of the offenders that deserves the vigilanty justice. He'll probably be like "I can't believe he just did this to me! What did I do to deserve this today....oh wait in gave him the finger so I guess things are even so I'll be on my merry way, touché".

Giving the finger and dropping rhymes. Gangsta rappa?

I do have an old universal washer pump in a box somewhere that I could use. It was from my old Trans-Am which would overheat daily on a hill by my old house. I had it hooked up pointing at my radiator so when it heated up I just sprayed some water on the rad to cool it down. Haha, looking back I should have just fixed it right; meh, saved me money.

I would put this idea/project on the bottom of my todo list, gotta get my retros done first.

In highschool I had an old Civic that I had simply turned the nozzles on the hood to point to the side and spray kids as I drove past them in the parking lot. It was some nasty smelling water in that reservoir too. When I acutally needed to use them for the intended purpose, I had to get out and twist them back toward the windshield. I would forget about them sometimes and accidently spray random cars in other lanes.

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Did my first Diy retrofit. Came out great.

c2f3b5652af9a4ad171fe5bce918b5e6.jpg

Efrain760

Reaction score
:untitled: I bought a trunk floor board for my car off a guy on Craigslist for only $5 now I can put the groceries in the trunk :p

I will be getting many more parts from that guy, I want to change the interior to wood trim and get mirrors mine are all busted I use cardboard to hold them :/

DizzyP

Reaction score
Must...get....out...of...newbie......mode......AAARGGG!!!!

Why is it considered a retro fit vs an upgrade blacklisting and H1s?

Looks nice by the way.

Back