Nissan Guy Getting a Honda

Doobie

Reaction score
Yea, there's only one z32 I'd drive, but I can't post the pic cause I'm new lol post it in a few days, but I like the old S30 chassis and the Z33s aren't bad. Other than that it's skylines, s-chassis, and laurels.

And damn, powertrix looks like a legit product. Impressive

Last edited:

Doobie

Reaction score
One more quick question, what's a good exhaust that will be subtle, but still have a good tone when you get on the throttle? I don't want raspy. Quiet/deep when cruising or low rpms, throaty and not obnoxious in higher rpms. And no drone.

Last edited:

Doobie

Reaction score
I figured that lol. Guess I'll just make an exhaust with cat and resonator, and just put a clean oem looking tip. I don't want to draw attention that's all. Alright. Thanks guys! I'll leave you alone now :)

SterlingCG6

Reaction score
Hey Doobie. I'm actually from Delaware myself and I'm about to own a coupe in a week or so. I might have seen you around since I'm actually living in Dover for awhile. You went to the weekly meets at Buffalo Wild Wings?

Doobie

Reaction score
Just saw you posted. And didn't go to many meets up there really. Mostly Sussex County bound. I get my sedan in May when my gf's friend moves to Oregon. I'm so stoked. Trying to make my crap-alier last till then lol

Back