San francisco bay area roll call!!!

toadster417

Reaction score
what's up guys. I have no connected with anyone here in the bay before. I used to meet up with the SoCal guys. my car does not look good anymore, but still want to meet the members up here!

Finale

Reaction score
Whats up people hows it going im looking for other 6th gen accord owners in the bay area... Im currently in pittsburg and got a blue cg3 needing some work but i got big plans for my baby lol im also in an up an coming car club called STICKYCREW, were not really a strict import club, mostly car enthusiasts that get together and host car shows, charity events, fundraisers, and have a bunch of fun just meeting up and kicking it... Were a big family!!! =)... Kind of sad though because i feel like the only one around all about that 6th gen life lol... So if your in the bay area give a shout out to your city and post a pic of your ride and say whats up!!! Ima try and be on the forum more often really feeling the whole vibe so until then, peace!!!

All around the East Bay. But majority time in Antioch/Concord. I think I've seen one of your stickycrew guys over at Concord Nissan with a blue Subi? There is an Accord meet and greet over in San Jose tomorrow. I can send you the event on FB if you're interested.

crunch_berries

Reaction score
All around the East Bay. But majority time in Antioch/Concord. I think I've seen one of your stickycrew guys over at Concord Nissan with a blue Subi? There is an Accord meet and greet over in San Jose tomorrow. I can send you the event on FB if you're interested.

Yea thats my boy anthony... Sorry i havent replied in a while i kinda forgot i made this thread until now lol but yea pm me your facebook if you want maybe we can meet up were actually going to a show this saturday i can give you the info if you want

Reebok_97

Reaction score
calling in from concord 2001 stock with nothing on it yet just got the car earlier this month, got to wait a lil bit till i can put some stuff on it. would really like to have a car meet, i'm a photographer and love going to car meets and take pics of people and their cars hit me up.

Back