Does this sound rice or nice?

Varnell

Reaction score
That's ideal for me. 2k is prowling speed, perfect for sounding a little aggressive. 3k is highway/cruising speed and lacking drone is a plus. :thumbsup: Then she should wake back up after 4k when VTEC kicks in.

yargd

Reaction score
That's ideal for me. 2k is prowling speed, perfect for sounding a little aggressive. 3k is highway/cruising speed and lacking drone is a plus. :thumbsup: Then she should wake back up after 4k when VTEC kicks in.

Sadly, there is only engine sound after 3000RPM even at 4000-5000 RPM. you can see that in the video. What other loud deep muffler should I get?

yargd

Reaction score
What inches are your current mufflers? 2.5"?

Thank for the long detailed explanation. My aftermarket mufflers inlet is 2.5". I don't want to as loud as your straight pipe set up because I don't want to get fix it tickets. My front windows have 35% tint so that can get me fix it tickets too so I don't want to get more attention.

I'm ok with my current deep tone, but I don't like it when there is no sound after 3000RPM. I'm trying not to a lot more money for the exhaust setup too. If you can tell me a cheap way to make my car louder after 3000RPm, that would be great!

Thank you in advanced.

phi1542

Reaction score
Thank for the long detailed explanation. My aftermarket mufflers inlet is 2.5". I don't want to as loud as your straight pipe set up because I don't want to get fix it tickets. My front windows have 35% tint so that can get me fix it tickets too so I don't want to get more attention.

I'm ok with my current deep tone, but I don't like it when there is no sound after 3000RPM. I'm trying not to a lot more money for the exhaust setup too. If you can tell me a cheap way to make my car louder after 3000RPm, that would be great!

Thank you in advanced.

You're welcome haha but I'm no expert and I cant say forsure. I do recommend upgrading piping and resonators. Since its 2.5" you can upgrade to 2.5" piping and using some resonators like vibrant. Vibrant is a great company and they are quality stuff. I've used their products before and they are great. How many resonators and what length to get? I don't really know lol maybe other members can throw in some insight. To my understanding the longer the resonator the deeper the tone. You can try upgrading to 2.5" piping and like an 18" vibrant resonator. I think that would sound nice and deep and not being too quiet but also not obnoxiously loud. Shouldn't be too expensive to do also. maybe couple hundred? you should call and ask for a quote and they can answer questions better than me haha

Back