WTB: Wings west kit

kn0x47

Reaction score
Looking for used SEDAN side skirts and COUPE rear lip. Genuine or replica is fine as well as bad paint or cracks. Prefer to pick-up items in the southeast or meet up at IA in kentucky this summer.

Thanks

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Good luck with the search.

Well worth it. Wish I could go back and redo it, I would definitely use fiberglass instead of the bonds I used.

kn0x47

Reaction score

White6GAV6

Reaction score
No mine are PU. I have the actually WW ones. But you have to modify them a lot to fit the coupe, for the full kit. The sides you just have to trim the top section and make a new sill for it.

Have you checked eBay? Idk if they sell the skirts separate. I think I've seen a couple front/rears before though

kn0x47

Reaction score
No mine are PU. I have the actually WW ones. But you have to modify them a lot to fit the coupe, for the full kit. The sides you just have to trim the top section and make a new sill for it.

Have you checked eBay? Idk if they sell the skirts separate. I think I've seen a couple front/rears before though
Yeah I mainly just found listings for the front. Haven't had any luck finding just the sides

Varnell

Reaction score
Polyurethane. I cut too much out of my first one. Hoping I can save it, but haven't had the car in months to look into it.

Back