Poland say hello o/

b0l5

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I'm Mike from Poland. In this year I bought my sweet red Accord in Germany, so I decided right away that I register an account here and become a part of your communit. :banana-mario:

b0l5

Reaction score
Thanks mate for welcome. Yeah sure why not, but at first I must replace several parts and work on visual appearance my accord :karate:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, always cool to see members and their Accords from other countries.

b0l5

Reaction score
whitederic, thanks and yes I have a sedan. In this forum, I see a lot of coupe version ;). I looked some pic here, and I think to buy a second accord in coupe, or install in my sedan engine from the prelude.

btw. You have here guys awesome cars and better parts (and more expensive hehe) than Poland or Europe.

RedRyder, thanks ;)

Last edited:

quicksilver77

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I'm Mike from Poland. In this year I bought my sweet red Accord in Germany, so I decided right away that I register an account here and become a part of your communit. :banana-mario:
Hi Mike. It's always nice to meet member from the same country [emoji6] You bought CG5 with 2.3?
2.2 VTEC from Prelude will be a good replacement for this engine.

wysłane z klapka za pomocą Tapka

b0l5

Reaction score
Hello neighbor :wave: I bought my Accord with engine 1.8 SOHC VTEC, but 136km is not therefore enough, I would like to buy a more powerful engine. I saw that here are a few guys installed a motor from Acura. I do not know anything abount exchange engines, but I think this is a very interesting solution, so I must read something about this.

Back