What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Saw an '05 RL pop up at my pick n pull, brought a change of clothes with me to work today and went there on my lunch break to grab the calipers...but the whole front suspension on both sides was gone. :Boo:

finally wrapped the rear spoiler, tinted the tails and wrapped the b-pillar garnish in gloss black. now I'm trying to fix my cheapo retrofit.

Spoiler looks great. I was going to put mine right back on but decided to change it up for a bit.

kn0x47

Reaction score
Saw an '05 RL pop up at my pick n pull, brought a change of clothes with me to work today and went there on my lunch break to grab the calipers...but the whole front suspension on both sides was gone. :Boo:
oh that sucks. i can still make you caliper spacers at work. we have a metal planer that's extremely accurate. just need measurements

Spoiler looks great. I was going to put mine right back on but decided to change it up for a bit.
thanks man

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

There's some in Savannah. He might ship them.
59083a375803ff465e45f4b7cf074366.jpg

Also my BC Coilovers I bought from Adam arrived today.
6ef94f4e7058406024d0137925535e18.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
oh that sucks. i can still make you caliper spacers at work. we have a metal planer that's extremely accurate. just need measurements

Good to know, I need to take a look at that and confirm they are 2pc. I wonder if the 350 rotor would line up even.

There's some in Savannah. He might ship them.

Thanks for the heads up man. I hope these clear the wheels.

Also my BC Coilovers I bought from Adam arrived today.

Nice pickup, what are the rates?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Good to know, I need to take a look at that and confirm they are 2pc. I wonder if the 350 rotor would line up even.

Thanks for the heads up man. I hope these clear the wheels.

Nice pickup, what are the rates?

Sorry, thought I responded to this. 16k front, 14k rear.

Also was driving today and my ABS light came on and stayed on. So I parked, and turned the car back on and it went off. About 2 miles down the road again, it came back on. And to test to see if I didn't have ABS, I did lock up the brakes lol, just to be sure. So probably a wheel speed sensor has gone bad. And then my radio decided it wanted to turn itself off and on, so probably going to have to re wire that. Also got accepted for IA Showcase, which was nice.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
In the process of finishing my wrap job on the window panels. Not too shabby

4011981dfbef5e31c52c627f253aa9ba.jpg

Also did the auto shift trim
69f77146f844e3cc58ba74937c7a1f7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofast4u

Reaction score
Sorry, thought I responded to this. 16k front, 14k rear.

Also was driving today and my ABS light came on and stayed on. So I parked, and turned the car back on and it went off. About 2 miles down the road again, it came back on. And to test to see if I didn't have ABS, I did lock up the brakes lol, just to be sure. So probably a wheel speed sensor has gone bad. And then my radio decided it wanted to turn itself off and on, so probably going to have to re wire that. Also got accepted for IA Showcase, which was nice.

congrats for the IA showcase. I honestly haven't been in 2 years....and now a 3rd. Mainly 1. its my best friends bachelor party that weekend and 2....im now driving a stock BMW so really no one wants to see that lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Jon, if I talk to Paul(NVA-AV6) and can get the measurements, are you willing/able to make Front/Rear caliper brackets?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Awesome.

Sent Paul a pm, hopefully will hear back from him this evening/tonight and be able to provide you the info.

Back