Can we talk F23A1 With Head Swap .I want a Type R

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Seriously you want answers but you don't like what u get. If your gonna act like the child u are than I don't care much for you. Grow up. Face the facts. Without time, money, knowledge and skill that stock motor will never put down serious numbers. And serious to me is over 120hp/liter

Talking trash like an immature high school punk isn't going to get you anywhere in life. I work for a living. I don't throw money around. It's called HARD WORK. Being smart with your financials. I have what I have because I worked for it. All that trash talk just proves how immature you really are.

Last edited:

Connie

Reaction score
Look your gonna be a **** cuz you have nothing to brag about besides throwing money around you probably don't know **** what I learned in 30 min. Of Reading is more than you'll know about ****ing the same damn ***** and never do more than what I can do for the stank rotten ***** in an Sweet sweaty hour with the ***** . everyday for the rest of your lame tundra driving life remember that you drive a piece of **** tundra made in SaTown Texas cuz thats where I found your ***** licking my **** way before you got the big wheel of the train. Speaking of ask her if she likes 3 sums cuz you'll never know. Gang Bang a Hoe. **** that **** I" MOD Like GOD " Learn How to STFU before you speak. When I Say Momma You just don't get it . That's cuz no ***** has ever called you Daddy foo. Hahahahaaaa.

fckbtchmadeNam

Wow.

I can't believe this is real!

I heard they had a meth problem in TX, but wow!

Can we do mad libs by filling in the asterisks??

Last edited:

Iwant Type R

Reaction score
Seems like Connie Knows a lot about following the war on drugs. What's up Shards for days or what

:kiss1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Connie

Reaction score
Please keep going. I'm ridiculously entertained by this. Slow day at work. Not that you'd know anything about that.

Iwant Type R

Reaction score
Watching Dirty Grandpa for the first Time I can't believe this movie, I almost changed it. But it's cool as hell I can wait to get old or get rich and die trying

:pics-stfu: Since your at work and this has been entertaining you. I demand you post a photo of the hottest thing at your job every hour. I'm at home and my baby momma is at court putting me on child support cuz I said she might as well get her part too. Not funny 1 of 3 baby mommas, 5 and a possible , what's that I don't play cards , a straight flush ?

Connie :Jedi:be nice

IPssh on Nam , I gotta remind you This car is running 150 hp stock .with my Mods it's gotta be a plus You wouldn't believe how much I saved . I have the right connections and peace of mind my priorities are first, Have you thought of trading I'm not an idiot. :karate: Let's Go

Last edited by a moderator:
Back