07 fogs in a 02 coupe bumper

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Many people have done this with these or CF4 fogs, but no one has really documented a DIY that I have seen. There is some threads here that talk about it if you search. Really it's a matter of trimming the fog light holes to fit the housing, fabbing/bending some aluminum brackets, and using a harness from another car or wiring up your own. Also info in the Facebook group I"m sure.

Vernon Jarrell

Reaction score
HI I just wanted to share something, I went through the same deal trying to find factory fogs to go on my 01 coupe ex v6 and there isn't any to be had used or new that I could find. So like redryder said a little modifying and measuring and looking for some type of honda fog light that will come close to working in the existing holes in you bumper skin,I bought a set of aftermarket lights from Ebay for a 2012 civic and installed them with a little bit of trimming on the bezels and got them mounted in and the adjusters are even functional. And surprisingly really good quality lights for knock offs lol I have had them on my car for almost a year now and so far haven't drawn any moisture and have held up very well.

Back